Monday, July 18, 2016

#saveourcozies #readathon

Hello, Everyone this past Saturday I participated in my very first readathon, I have to say it was awesome🙌 I unexpectedly won a book. MURDER MOST FOWL EDITH MAXWELL. Thank you so much Edith😁 You can follow her on Twitter @edithmaxwell  &  @wickedcozys she share a blog with other authors https://wickedcozyauthors  so go show these lovely Ladies some Love & Support💟
I want to give special thanks to THE ANGRY GREY CAT for hosting this shindig👏 You can find her on Twitter @fanficfan44
https://angrygreycatreads.com/ Readathon @saveourcozies
Thanks to all who participated in the cozy readathon. Congrats, to all the winners👏 I hope this makes a difference with the publishers. It's sad to lose any genre of books because we all like different reads and should have a choice in our reading content. For me I'd be crushed if I lost cozy mystery, there's a reason it's called cozy they are the definition of the word. I read almost anything I love variety in my books. However, if cozies were gone it would be like losing an old friend😭 So let's don't stop with the readathon. Support your cozy authors, by either buying their books; or if you can't afford to do that, then alert your local library of the issue and see if they and buy the books. Maybe start a cozy mystery book club and as always free to do spread the word to others. Let's always #saveourcozies

Happy Reading Everyone😎
Angie  AKA  A FERRET'S NOVEL TALE

No comments:

Post a Comment