Wednesday, July 20, 2016

It's my Party and I'll Cry if I Want 2 But I Don't Want 2

Well, its that time of year again. Yup, it my Birthday๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰
I'm 39 yrs. old....Hmmm.... How do I feel about that? Well, the first word the comes to mind is Grateful. Grateful? you ask Why Grateful? Well life is a gift and as I've gotten older I've realized you should embrace middle age and beyond; besides you don't want the alternative๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh, sure I could cry and say I'm not 20 something but when I think about it I don't want to be.  Twenty something is still navigating through life. Excited about the future and sometimes so head strong in certain view points they really don't realize, the world isn't that way at all or that simple.
When you reach 35 and over you begin to see in 3D with more perspective and hopefully more wisdom. Some of my niece & nephews are in their 20s and I want to say Hey don't do that or believe that but as much as I want to protect them, this is where as I did they start to get that 3D perspective. If I interfere they won't grow and develope different concepts they'll need for later years.
So do I want to go back Heck Nawh 20s is almost as bad as growing pains of teen years. I think I'll keep my age because unlike my 20s, I'm at a point in the life( all you older folk can relate to this) I no longer worry what people think there's always some who like you some who don't. So cherish people who like you. Don't worry about the one who don't. So all you 20s enjoy and don't worry about mistake to much, it paves the way to a better wiser you. As for me I love the saying Listen to All and Follow None. Just remember to practice a little common sense because unfortunately in this day and age it's considered a gift or a talent, when it's supposed to be every day Knowledge.
Well I guess I'll go celebrate cause next year there might be a little crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ IT'S THE BIG 4 0๐Ÿ˜ฑ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ“ป๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽต
A FERRET'S NOVEL TALE

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to a very wise woman, for one so young.

    ReplyDelete