Wednesday, October 12, 2016

In Such Good Company Carol Burnett

In such good  company I give 5 out of 5. I'm a huge Carol Burnett fan. I feel very lucky to obtain this book. Ms. Burnett is a dying bred of comedics and acting which is truly sad. I got so enamored lost in this book the way it is written it feel like you and Ms. Burnett sitting drinking coffee while she is telling stories. The stories felt nostalgic and I will read this book again. If you're homesick for the good ole' days take a trip down memory lane with Ms.Burnett she won't stir you wrong. As a side note anything to do with Vicki Lawrence is always a pleasure to visit.
Thanks NetGalley
A Ferret's Novel Tale

1 comment:

  1. I grew up watching the Carol Burnett show. She put the good ole in good ole days. Funny lady. I'll have to add this book to my list.

    ReplyDelete