Saturday, August 13, 2016

Pawper to Pedigree - Angel M

Hello, Y'all this is a special post I recently meet Angel M. through Twitter I saw she was a writer, the cover of her book  Pawper to Pedigree (P2P for short) is super cute so a requested a copy for review, Angel graciously agreed. When I saw the cover I thought it was a cozy mystery. It turns out it is a fiction novel a fun summer read to beat the heat and that's just what I need because our average temp. has been 103° Yuck😣 This novel is a Dr. Doolittle with a Stephanie Plum fun feel to it. Here's the synopsis:

Trying to build a mobile dog grooming business can be difficult when your bus is most likely stolen, your flamboyant cosmetologist keeps people guessing as to his sexual orientation, you are dating the cop who arrested your last boyfriend, and you can hear what dogs are thinking. Luckily for Marnie, her clientele has eclectic tastes and she discovers there is a lucrative market for her dog whisperer gift. 

From country dogs to city dogs, pedigrees to mutts, Marnie and Aaron take on new clients while helping owners reach a deeper connection with their pets.

 This book makes me want to read more from the author. You can tell Angel has done research or already had the knowledge of animals because she was informative about the animals and questions that may have been in reads minds.
This author shows originality and creativity from the way she names the animals to the way she gives her characters quirky personalities and descriptions. This is a 4 star 5 book for me. I didn't give it a 5star because I would have like to see more interactions with people characters as much as animals characters. The book is phenomenal with Marnie and Aaron interactions with one another. I would also like to say I hope Angel considers turning P2P into a series I think it would be a big hit if she did😀 Thank You Angel for sending me the book for review and most of all for a new friendship. Wishing all the best in your endeavors. Remember to try new authors because the most famous author was unknown once, you may be the one who discovers the next great. How Cool that would be?😊
http//:angelm.net

Check out Angel M. (@AngelM_Author): https://twitter.com/AngelM_Author

2 comments:

  1. Caught your blog just as I was calling it a night. Your review is a wonderful pick me up. Thank you and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught your blog just as I was calling it a night. Your review is a wonderful pick me up. Thank you and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete